Impact of the new financial infrastructure to development of economy, Sergey Tarasov, Project Manager, CyberPlat
Growth in the number and availability of mass services stimulates growth of the modern economy. Mass services are characterized by a wide geographical coverage and low ARPU. In this context, an essential factor for the development of mass services is a technology of fee collection with low cost.
CyberPlat is the developer of advanced payment technologies that can effectively accept payments with ARPU about $1, while the cost of each such transaction is between 1.5 - 2%
|Managing content as major part of innovative activities in ICT, Sergey Solod, CEO, Universal television systems|
RELATION OF CONTENT WITH IC FIELD.
WORLD MARKET AND ITS TASKS
The role of content in ICT
CONTENT IN ICT: INNOVATIVE ROLE
CONTENT INFLUENCE AND AMOUNT OF QUESTIONS
GAPS IN TECHNOLOGIES
STANDARDIZATION AND PERSONNEL TRAINING
Approach to global tasks
WORLD MARKET STABILIZATION
|Global services and global networks - a new stage in the development of telecommunication networks and services, Dimitry Cherkesov, Foreign Affairs Advisor to General Director, OJSC MTT|
1. Existing networks and services - the trend toward globalization, a ubiquitous business.
2. Existing examples of global services and networks, few examples of successful projects (GooglePlay, ApplStore, Facebook).
3. Global services and networks in ITU – ITU-T SG2, direct examples (Skype).
4. Global services and networks (brief). Numbering. The ability of future global services and networks on telecommunication networks (trends - M2M, education and collaboration)
5. Global services and networks within MTT company’s business.
Internationalization of innovative business: practical examples and supporting policies, Gennady Pilnov, CEO, Russian Technology Transfer Network
Russian Technology Transfer Network (RTTN) is dedicated to technology transfer between the science sector and industry, as well as between different industries, and international collaboration. RTTN has experience in identifying and hands-on supporting of international innovative projects of Russian and European SMEs and R&D organisations.
The key barriers to internationalisation of innovative SMEs and R&D organisations are as follows:
• difficulties in communication (knowledge of foreign languages, e-mail communication, etc.);
• lack of sufficiently qualified personnel (with necessary experience and skills) for international projects / business;
• lack of visibility of Russian SMEs’ competences abroad (there is the need to promote them through networks, technological platforms and other tools);
• lack of co-financing for joint international (technical) projects;
• existence of differences in procedures of financing and implementation of projects;
• lack of adequate support for SMEs internationalisation (partner search, consulting, hands-on support, etc.)
In the presentation will be demonstrated RTTN experience to reduce these barriers by usuing such instruments as:
• The Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development – FP7 (2007-2013);
• Enterprise Europe Network & Gate2RuBIN project (2008-2013);
• ERA-NET projects - ERA-NET.RUS (2011-2012);
• International programme “Growth” of Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises - joint calls with France, Germany and Finland.