ITU Regional Forum for CIS and Europe on Shared Use of Infrastructure as a Tool to Promote Development of Broadband Networks, which is organized by the Telecommunication Development Bureau in cooperation with the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications of the Republic of Moldova and will be held in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, from 20 to22 May 2014.
This Forum is addressed to representatives of ministries, regulators, research and development organizations, telecommunication operators, universities and other interested stakeholders of the ITU Member States, Sector Members and Associates from the CIS and Europe.
This Forum is aimed at sharing practical experience in in the field of shared use of infrastructure to promote development of broadband networks. In particular, the Forum will cover the issues, such as:
· best practices in creation of enabling environment;
· shared use of infrastructure by different market players;
· broadband access development enabling framework;
· regulatory measures enabling shared use of infrastructure;
· conditions of shared use of infrastructure;
· creation of universal mechanism of shared use of infrastructure