This Workshop is addressed to representatives of ministries, regulators, telecom operators, universities and general education institutions, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, research and design institutes, software developers and other interested stakeholders of the ITU Member States, Sector Members and Associates. The Workshop is aimed at sharing experiences on policy, legal and regulatory aspects. In particular, the Workshop will cover following issues:
- Evolving digital economies and the information society: the impact of digitization in Eurasia
- Digital business models and OTTs
- Challenges and opportunities of disruption – a policy perspective
- Smart society and Big Data: definition, application and value
- Key elements of Big Data: a conversation
- The future of the internet: IoT, IoE etc.
- Policy and regulatory considerations