This amendment addresses the following issues:
• Specification of the signalling family and carrier frequencies to support the IEEE EFM VDSL specification.
• Parameters to support IEEE EFM.
• Specification of the carrier set and parameters to support G.992.3 Annex M.
• Specification of the carrier sets for G.992.1 Annexes H & I, G.992.3 Annex M, G.992.4 Annex I, and G.992.5 Annexes A, B, I, J & M.
• Parameters to support ITU-T Rec. G.991.2.
• Parameters to support G.992.3 Annex L – merged with Annex A.
• A parameter to support T1 enhanced SHDSL.
• Parameters to support G.992.3 Annex J extended upstream PSDs.
• Parameters to support upstream mask selection in G.992.5 Annexes J and M.
• Text to clarify the meaning of "capabilities".
• Specification of an alternative carrier set for use where regulatory requirements prevent the use of A43.