Terms of reference:
- To take note of the outcomes with respect to the relevant results of
the Plenipotentiary Conference, including:
- Resolution 25 (Strengthening the regional presence)
- Resolution 30 (Special measures concerning alternative calling
procedures on international telecommunication networks)
- Resolution 34 (Assistance and support to countries in special need for
rebuilding their telecommunication sector
- Resolution 124 (Bridging the standardization gap between developing
and developed country
- Resolution 137 (Next-generation network deployment in developing
- To consider proposals from Member States and Sector Members related to standardization gap issues, including creation of regional groups.
- To consider TSB Director's report on ITU Mark.
- To report to the Plenary Meeting on specific decisions to be taken
by the Assembly.