Terms of reference :
- To examine and, in accordance with No. 126.96.36.199 of Section 1 of Resolution
1, prepare proposals on the programme and organization of the work of ITU-T
on the basis of the review of Questions set for study or further study.
- To examine the pertinent sections of the report of TSAG setting out the
allocation of work to the study groups, and an organizational structure
necessary to support the work programme.
- To consider proposals from Member States and Sector Members related to the work programme and organization of ITU-T, including ICT and climate change.
- To take note of the outcomes and determine any future strategy with
respect to the relevant results of the Plenipotentiary Conference,
- Resolution 16 (Refinement of the Radiocommunication Sector and
Telecommunication Standardization Sector);
- Resolution 25 (Strengthening the regional presence);
- Resolution 71 (Strategic plan for the Union for 2008-2011)
- Resolution 72 (Linking strategic, financial and operational planning in
- Resolution 136 (The use of telecommunications/information and
communication technologies for monitoring and management in emergency and
disaster situations for early warning, prevention, migration and relief);
- Resolution 137 (Next-generation network deployment in developing
- To report to the Plenary Meeting on specific decisions to be taken by the