UAE Visa & Entry Details:
A visa is required to enter UAE except for Nationals (Citizens) from the following countries that will be issued entry permits upon arrival at the airport in the UAE
||Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia
||Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United
Kingdom, Vatican City
||United States of America
||Australia, New Zealand
||Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea
Expatriate residents from the gulf states (Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Saudi Arabia) who are on the resident visa category of businessmen, company managers or representatives, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers or employees working in the public sector can obtain a non-renewable 30-day visa upon arrival in UAE.
Nationals other than the above lists require an entry visa which will need to be arranged prior to arrival. Please note that the visa charge can differ between hotels but should be approximately 700 aed is non-refundable in case of cancellation, rejection or no-show. The visa will allow its holder to enter the UAE one time within 2 months from the date of issue and to stay for maximum 14 - 30 days from the date of entry without renewal, depending on the type of visa approved.
Approval of the visa is subject to the discretion of government authorities.
For the nationals of the countries not listed above requiring visa assistance, please contact the hotel or tour company you are using to apply for the visa for you.
Requirements for visa processing:
- Clear color scanned copies of the passport & clear color picture of 4.3 x 5.5 cm in Jpg format not exceeding 40KB
- Completed visa application and third party credit card payment authorizations forms
- Visa processing fee will be charged to the credit card provided prior to processing the application.
- Clear color copy of the credit card both front and back.
Terms and Conditions:
- Approval of the visa is subject to the discretion of the government authorities.
- The visa will be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issue, and guest can stay for 14 days from the date of entry to UAE
- If the guest exceeds the limit of visa duration, a penalty of AED 100/- per day will be imposed on the upon exiting the country
- Incase of absconding, your company will be liable to pay AED 5000.00 as a fine to the Dubai Immigration Authorities for which DTTS will invoice you.
- Passport must have minimum 6 months validity at the time of applying for an Entry Permit
- The Visa processing time is minimum 10 working days (2 weeks). Please note that Dubai immigration is closed on Friday & Saturday for the Weekend