|Workshop on Standardization in E-Health
Geneva, 23-25 May 2003
CVs of the speakers
Mr Makoto Ishikawa
Ph.D. in International Public Policy (Osaka University), March 1997
M.A. (Faculty of Economics, Nagoya City University), March 1992
B.A. (Faculty of Law, Nagoya University), March 1985
Associate Professor of Education, April 1999 to present
Lecturer, April 1997 to 1999
Faculty of Education, Kyoto University of Education
Staff, April 1985 to 1997
Brother Industries, Ltd., Intellectual Property and Licensing Dept.
Grants and Scholarships
Grant-in-Aid for the Promotion of Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, 2002-present
Japanese Economic Association,
The Japan Society for Science Policy and Research Management
Public Policy Studies Association Japan,
The Japan Society of Household Economics,
- The Takeoff of New Russian Economy (with T. Hosokawa et al.) Sosei-sha, Tokyo, March 1994 (in Japanese)
- "A Reconstruction of Curricula on Environmental Education Based on the New Economic Concept," Journal
of Educational Research. No.1, Kyoto University of Education, Japan, March 2001.
- "The Policy of Standardization to Obtain International Standard," International Public Policy Studies,
Vol.1 No.5, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, Japan, November 2000.
- "The Actual State and Problems of the Educational-industrial Complex and Technology Licensing Organization
in Japan," Journal of Educational research, Vol.97, Kyoto University of Education, Japan, September 2000.
- "Harmonization of the Patent System and its Economical Effect" Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 93,
Kyoto University of Education, Japan, September, 1998
- "Standardization and Intellectual Property Right," International Public Policy Studies, Vol. 1, No.1,
Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, Japan, March 1997.
[ Back ]