- Joan Krajewski, General Manager, Compliance & Sustainability, Microsoft
- Cristina Bueti, Programme Coordinator, ITU
- "Using ICTs to Tackle Climate Change and Environmental Challenges"
- Jean Manuel Canet, Senior Manager, France Telecom and ITU-T study Group 5 Rapporteur Question 18
- "Methodology of environmental impact assessment of ICT"
- Joan Krajewski, General Manager, Compliance & Sustainability, Microsoft will present the new GeSi study
- "Enabling the Carbon-reducing Impacts of ICTs"
- Darrel Stickler, Sustainable Business Practices, Cisco Systems
- "Case Study 6: Cisco TelePresence System"
- Catalina McGregor, Co-Chair UK Local Government Green ICT Working Group and ITU Study Group 5 Editor Green ICT & Cities Methodology Working Group
- "How will we evolve the next generation International Sustainable Cities Agenda in 2011?"
- Gary Hook, Climate Policy Analyst for Greenpeace International's Cool IT Campaign
- All presentations can be found here.