|TSAG Correspondence Groups
TSAG Correspondence group on Conformance and Interoperability Testing
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference:
WP2/TSAG agreed to the establishment of a correspondence group on Conformance and
Interoperability Testing. The terms of reference of the correspondence group are:
The correspondence group will be moderated by Mr Arve Meisingset (Study Group 17 vice chairman),
assisted by Messrs Os Monkiewich (Study Group 17 vice chairman), and Dmitri Tarasov (Rapporteur of Q.8/11).
The correspondence group is open to all interested parties in the ITU-T. It is important that
representatives from SG 19, SG 17, SG 16, SG 15, SG 13, SG 11, SG 9, SG6, SG5 and SG 4 and SG 12 participate.
- To explore the subject of conformance and interoperability testing;
- Identify existing ITU-T resources and activities in this area;
- Identify what might be appropriate for ITU-T to do in this area;
- TD/134 can be used to stimulate the discussion and experiences of other standards bodies
should be considered;
- The correspondence group shall report to the next TSAG meeting.
E-mail mailing list
TIES account required.