An important part of the processes involved in
electronic publication of Meeting Documents has been reengineered:
- The ITU Web Site
provides now a more coherent presentation of the information about
- Documents can be viewed grouped
by Meeting, with easy access to all documents of
next and last Meetings.
- Information about Document Source and Study
Questions is directly available on the Web Pages
- Meeting Documents appear together with their
- Tools for information retrieval on the ITU WEB site for Meeting Documents:
- A Recently posted page specific to Meeting Documents has been added.
- A Meeting Documents Search
Engine now provides both full-text and attribute-based
- A unique naming
scheme for all ITU documents has been
When you download a Meeting Document, the unique name is used for the
- How to download study group documents from DMS ?