|ITU-T Study Group 2 - QSDG - Quality of Service Development Group (Study Period 2005 - 2008)
>> Study Group 2 : Operational aspects of service provision, networks and performance
QSDG - Quality of Service Development Group
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The primary aim of the Quality of Service Development
Group is to improve the quality of the international service,
to the benefit both of the subscribers and Administrations.
In order to achieve this aim, the proposed terms of reference
of this group are as follows:
- To encourage wider participation in international quality of service activities;
- To identify and develop performance monitoring activities for quality of service purposes;
- To identify procedures and practices which should be considered for inclusion in the ITU-T documentation;
- To disseminate information relating to quality of service techniques and procedures;
- To encourage the development of a coordinated approach to the study of quality of service;
- To pursue other activities which may improve the quality of the international service.
» List of Questions «