|TSAG - Area of Responsibility (Study Period 2001-2004)
TSAG - Telecommunication Standardization Advisory Group
- The Telecommunication Standardization Advisory Group shall be
open to representatives of administrations of Member States and representatives
of Sector Members and to Chairmen of the Study Groups.
- The Telecommunication Standardization Advisory Group shall:
- review priorities, programmes, operations, financial matters and
strategies for activities in the Telecommunication Standardization Sector;
- review progress in the implementation of the programme of work
established under No.188 of this Convention;
- provide guidelines for the work of Study Groups;
- recommend measures, inter alia, to foster cooperation
and coordination with other relevant bodies, with the Radiocommunication
Sector, and Telecommunication Development Sector and the General Secretariat.
- adopt its own working procedures compatible with those adopted by the
World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly;
- prepare a report for the Director of the Telecommunication
Standardization Bureau indicating action in respect of the above items.
- prepare a report for the World Telecommunication Standardization
Assembly on the matters assigned to it in accordance with No. 191A and
transmit it to the Director for submission to the assembly.