|In order to assist the RAG in the application of CV160CA and CV181A, RAG decided to create a correspondence group (CG) on Operational Planning open to all RAG members, chaired by Mr A. Ismail (Malaysia), to work electronically and, if need be, to organize a face-to-face meeting taking into consideration:
The terms of reference of the CG on Operational Planning are as follows:
- the progress achieved in the implementation of Resolution 1243 of the Council;
- the progress achieved by the Council Working Group on Financial Regulations (FinRegs);
- the progress achieved by the Council Working Group on Management and Budget (MBG);
- the progress achieved by the other advisory groups;
- any relevant activities by the ITU Secretariat;
- Resolutions 71 and 72 (Rev. Antalya 2006).
Propose guidelines on the ITU-R operational planning, in particular with regard to the formulation and implementation of KPIs, to the next RAG meeting for its consideration.