1. How many database do space software use?
2. Where do they keep their databases?
3. How to keep up-to-date databases for space software when we have obtained the SRS-on-DVD and getting space BR IFIC every 2 weeks?
1. Space software may use SRS.mdb, IFIC.mdb, SPS.mdb (plans database) and grahical database GIMS Refdb.
2. Databasese are on DVD (SRS-on-DVD, GIMS Refdb ), CD (IFIC.mdb and SPS.mdb). You may download IFIC.mdb-s from the Web (http://www.itu.int/sns/demowic.html) and you may wish to copy to your C:\ drive.
3. Use SpaceQry software to update SRS.mdb from IFIC.mdb See the following document for a step-by-step guide to updating your SRS with an IFIC database:
In case you have further questions please contact Mr Steve Boswell (Boswell@itu.int).
Head, Space Administrative Division
Useful link: /ITU-R/software/space/spaceqry/documentation/docs/SQryUpdatingSRS.pps