|Radiocommunication Assemblies (RA) are responsible for the structure, programme and approval of radiocommunication studies.
They are normally convened every three or four years and may be associated in time and place with World Radiocommunication Conferences (WRCs).
- assign conference preparatory work and other questions to the Study Groups;
- respond to other requests from ITU conferences;
- suggest suitable topics for the agenda of future WRCs;
- approve and issue ITU-R Recommendations and ITU-R Questions developed by the Study Groups;
- set the programme for Study Groups, and disband or establish Study Groups according to need.
- Radiocommunication Assembly 2012 (RA-12)
(Geneva, Switzerland, 16 January-20 January 2012)
- Radiocommunication Assembly 2007 (RA-07)
(Geneva, Switzerland, 15 October-19 October 2007)
- Radiocommunication Assembly 2003 (RA-03)
(Geneva, Switzerland, 2 June-6 June 2003)
- Radiocommunication Assembly 2000 (RA-2000)
(Istanbul, Turkey 1 May-5 May 2000)
- Radiocommunication Assembly 1997 (RA-97)
(Geneva, Switzerland, 20 October-24 October 1997)
- Radiocommunication Assembly 1995 (RA-95)
(Geneva, Switzerland, 16 October-20 October 1995)