Discover the 10 award-winning best practices from the Actions for Digital Culture contest, organized by the Digital Italy Agency, to promote digital literacy and inclusion.
The first edition of Actions for Digital Culture
received 101 applications. The award winning 10
were selected in May 2014, but additional initiatives will be posted on the contest database
until July, 31st.
The award-winning initiatives were selected on the basis of their consistency with the objectives of the Italian National Programme for Culture, Education and Digital Skills
and on their sustainability, scalability, size, verifiability, actual or potential impact, user-friendliness and openness.
Below are the 10 winning best practices in digital literacy and inclusion: check them out (Italian only).
- Digital Culture for citizens
- The network of local associations to disseminate digital culture
- DITEDI - District of Digital Technologies
- Bread and Internet
- CoderDojo Italy
- Development of digital professional skills at INAIL according to the standard e-CF
- Professional competence profiles for the Web
- Digital Skills for the Enterprises
- The Italian school to catch up with Europe: Core EUCIP in curricula in technical colleges
- Meet No Neet 2
- METID MATCH: build with the digital culture
- The 100 Schools Project
Digital literacy is the topic of the ongoing discussion on ICT4Society Café
: join the debate and let us know about your experience and good practices!More details