|Title||Broadband Wireless Network in the Kingdom of Lesotho|
The outputs of this Project include:
1. Deployment of wireless broadband infrastructure for identified areas in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
2. Development of ICT applications for the Kingdom of Lesotho.
3. Training local experts on the operation of deployed wireless communication networks.
4. Development of national ICT broadband network plans for the entire territory of the Kingdom of Lesotho that will deliver free or low cost digital access for schools and hospitals, and for underserved populations in rural and remote areas.
5. Development of an impact assessment report.
6. Quarterly and final reporting to the Foundation, consistent with the terms of the Grant Agreement.
|Time Frame||From 1/5/2013 To 31/12/2014|
|ITU Project Management Team||
BADIEL, A.D. Mr.
KARYABWITE, D. Mr.
|Implementing Agency||International Telecommunication Union (ITU)|
|Relation to the WSIS Action Lines||
|Financial Scale (CHF)||500'000 - 1'000'000|