|Title||Broadband Wireless Network - Rwanda|
The outputs of this Project include:
1. Deployment of wireless broadband infrastructure in Rwanda;
2. Development of ICT applications;
3. Training local experts on the operation of deployed wireless communication networks;
4. Development of national ICT broadband network plans for the entire territory of Rwanda that will deliver free or low cost digital access for schools and hospitals, and for underserved populations in rural and remote areas;
5. Development of an impact assessment report;
6. Quarterly and final reporting to the Foundation, consistent with the terms of the Grant Agreement.
|Time Frame||From 1/8/2012 To 31/12/2014|
|Beneficiary Countries||Rwanda (Republic of)|
|ITU Project Management Team||
BADIEL, A.D. Mr.
KARYABWITE, D. Mr.
|Implementing Agency||International Telecommunication Union (ITU)|
|Relation to the Resolutions||
|Relation to the WSIS Action Lines||
|Financial Scale (CHF)||More than 1'000'000|