The International Trade Centre's e-Trade Development Unit published its latest newsletter today, which highlights the topics as follows:
- ITC joins the UN Global Alliance for ICT and Development;
- Mali K7: an African Record Company aims at the Global Market;
- Training on e-Commerce targets SMEs in Tehran;
- Interview with Mr. Walid Kooli, e-Commerce focal point in Tunisia;
- Report from the field: ETDU in Iran;
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) event mobilizes African firms;
- Helping Developing Countries migrate towards Paperless Trade;
- Paperless trade - how does it work?
- Bangladesh designs a strategy for its technology sector.