Wiley InterScience recently launched the journal Security and Communication Networks.
A call for papers has been opened for its special issue focusing on Clinical Information Systems Security, which addresses the need for a secure and trusted computerized approach in managing personal health information, both from a demand and supply side.
The topics of interest in this special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Authentication techniques for CIS
- Authorization mechanisms and approaches for patient-centric data
- Public Key Infrastructures to support diverse clinical information environments and networks
- Cryptographic protocols for use to secure patient-centric data
- Secure communication protocols for the communication of clinical data
- Wireless sensor networks security
- Body sensor networks security
- CIS Database security
- Interoperability across diverse CIS environments (national and multilateral)
- Government and international regulatory and compliance requirements
For more information on submission, dates and peer review, please visit Insecure.org.