Procedure to request a visa
- With the exception of nationals from countries of the the Gulf Cooperation Council, all participants are required to obtain entry visas for Qatar.
- Nationals from the following countries can be granted visas upon arrival although it is recommended to obtain it prior to departure from a Qatar Embassy: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep. of), Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Vatican, United Kingdom, United States. Participants holding a Hong Kong passport can also obtain entry visas upon arrival.
- All others must apply in advance to get an entry visa
- All delegates requiring a visa must apply to the Embassy of Qatar of their country of residence.
- To apply for visas, participants must submit the following documents:
- the Visa application form duly completed
- A clear copy of the page of the passport containing personal details. The passport must have a validity of at least 6 months following the intended date of arrival to Qatar
- The Registration ID number for the Connect Arab Summit received from ITU upon confirmation of the registration
- Official visas will be issued with a validity of 3 months from the date the visa is issued.
- Delegates from countries that do not have a Qatar representation may apply to a special visa service email@example.com , submitting the documents requested under 2) above. Such requests must be submitted before 19 February to allow sufficient time for the processing of the request. Requests received after that date will be processed on a best effort basis without guarantee